Welcome To my Blog

Thanks for stopping by.
I am using this blog to rant, rave & share the experiences of my day to day life as a working actor in Los Angeles. Enjoy the ride, I sure am!
By the way... Look just below and to the left. Yeah, right there, where it says... "Join This Site". Click it :)

Friday, February 3, 2012

Supporting Dreams

I am posting this blog to promote one of my best friends, Canyon Prince's indy gogo page.

There are two reasons for this. First, he's my friend... Second one of the films he is campaigning for, Hard Sun is one that I helped create and develop and it's sorta self promotion as well but it's my blog site so no apologies...

So, here's the deal, we need help raising money to make two independent films while at the same time fostering the childhood dreams of two very talented filmmakers. Donations start at a measly 10 bucks...

I know... we are in a recession, unemployment is at an all time high and people are still losing their homes. The thing is with all that depressing stuff happening out there, the need to be entertained with brilliant content is even more important now than ever!!! I am sorry to say that the same ole' formulaic crap keeps spilling out of the studio system and there is no hint that anything inspiring is coming... Except for maybe, The Artist but it started out as an independent.

So help support the arts, help support independent film where story is still the main driving force behind production and help two guys, who really deserve it, achieve their life long dreams of making relevant content. (okay I am putting away the soapbox now)

Just give a little and if you can't, I get it... but at least share the page with people, you know, help get the word out... create a little buzz for the little guy in this biz for a change...

Here's the link: (go there!)
http://www.indiegogo.com/2guys2films

1 comment:

  1. Great blog James.... and you are so right in saying that there needs to be more good films! I did my part by not only spreading the news, but also contributing to see this vision unfold onto the screen. I may post on my hometowns website to help spread the word too!

    ReplyDelete