Welcome To my Blog

Thanks for stopping by.
I am using this blog to rant, rave & share the experiences of my day to day life as a working actor in Los Angeles. Enjoy the ride, I sure am!
By the way... Look just below and to the left. Yeah, right there, where it says... "Join This Site". Click it :)

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Boston Sci-Fi Film Fest.

So... if you just so happen to be in Boston between February 10-18th, there's a little film I worked on called The Historian Paradox last summer and it is an Official Selection in the 37th Boston Sci-Fi Film Fest!
The premier of the film won the audience favorite award at The Big Island Film Festival. This film is only being presented for public viewing in film festivals at this times so if you wanna see it you will have to go to one that it is programmed in. The Boston Sci-Fi is one of the oldest film fests in the country so they will know how to throw a party :) I recommend you go to this one if you can. http://www.bostonsci-fi.com/

Unfortunately I won't be there in person due to other time constraints but if you are going or do go... or even wanna go... let me know ;P
I have yet to visit the fair city of Boston... I hear it is really nice there and I want to go. Awww well, maybe next time... yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment