Welcome To my Blog

Thanks for stopping by.
I am using this blog to rant, rave & share the experiences of my day to day life as a working actor in Los Angeles. Enjoy the ride, I sure am!
By the way... Look just below and to the left. Yeah, right there, where it says... "Join This Site". Click it :)

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

New Horror film: Get Away

Artist rendition of Harold by Ariel Fitzgerald
Hey everyone! I know it's been a long time since I have written to you but It has been a busy summer. So let me take a moment to get you caught up.

After two months in the high desert, working on two movies, home has never been sweeter. Don't get me wrong, it's always a blessing getting to go to work and do what fills my heart with joy but as the old adage goes, home definitely IS where the heart is.

The first movie, Hard Sun is a dramatic piece, my long time friend Canyon Prince and have worked on developing for the past nine years and finally, after many long hours and an amazing group of cast and crew members who donated their time because they believed in the story, it's in the can! Post production is currently underway and as far as a release goes, we will be doing the traditional independent film festival circuit to acquire distribution. As festivals come into play, you will be the first to know right here before any press.

The second movie, Get Away is an action/horror where I was cast to play Harold, the lead antagonist. Let me just say, it's true what you have heard. It is so much more fun to play a bad guy than a hero! Directed by James Thomas, this movie is going to blow you away. Tons of gory special effects, action sequences and some really creepy things going on in this one. The movie is in post production now and I expect that a release will happen sometime around the end of this year or the beginning of next. As soon as I get word of a release date, I will pass it on to you.

At present, my daughter started Shotokan karate class and she is amazing! Three years old and she can hold her own with the five year olds! I am a proud daddy :)

For all of you who celebrate Halloween, have a safe and memorable holiday and I will be blogging again soon.

As Always,
Much Love and Success and for goodness sakes, feel free to let go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment